So, are you ready for the most anticipated update for iPhone ever? We’re just few hours, or just minutes away from the release date. I, myself can’t wait anymore, this is a bigger event than the iPhone 4 Pre-order itself.
let’s review the features:
1. Mutitasking: Should I say more..?
2. Folders: Organize apps into folders
3. Better Mail: See messages from all your accounts in a unified inbox, organize messages by threads, open attachments in third-party apps, and more
4. iBook: Browse and shop for books
5. Tap to Focus Video: Tap the display to choose where to focus
6. Faces and Places in Photos: View photos based on who’s in them and where they were taken (Same as Google Goggles?)
7. Home Screen Wallpaper: Now you can change the background wallpaper on your Home screen
8. Wireless Keyboard: Pair a keyboard based on Bluetooth wireless technology with your iPhone
With many and many more, more than 100 features added!